Woodworking Machine Operator
Racine, WI 53403
- Examine blueprints, drawings, samples, or written specifications to determine the size, type, and setting of machine tools, stops, jigs, and guides to be used.
- Setup and operate machines such as: edge banders, beam saws, molders, CNC router and overhead sander.
- Verify the cuts, angles, and dimensions of the wood stock to ensure that it conforms to specifications.
- Operate machine or train personnel how to operate for production run.
- Various other duties as assigned.
- 1st shift position located in Racine, WI.
- Temp to hire positions.
- $10-15/hr, depending on experience.
- Machine operation experience required.
- Woodworking machine setup experience highly preferred.
- Familiarity with carpentry fundamentals.
- Must be able to read blueprints.
- Strong math skills.
Keywords: wood, carpentry, machine, machinist, woodworking, carpenter, cabinetry, saw, manufacturing, machining, cnc.