Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Woodworking Machine Operator
Kenosha, WI 53140
- Examine blueprints, drawings, samples, or written specifications to determine the size, type, and setting of machine tools, stops, jigs, and guides to be used.
- Setup and operate machines such as: edge banders, beam saws, molders, CNC router and overhead sander.
- Verify the cuts, angles, and dimensions of the wood stock to ensure that it conforms to specifications.
- Operate machine or train personnel how to operate for production run.
- Various other duties as assigned.
- 1st shift position located in Kenosha, WI.
- Temp to hire positions.
- $10-15/hr, depending on experience.
- Machine operation experience required.
- Woodworking machine setup experience highly preferred.
- Familiarity with carpentry fundamentals.
- Must be able to read blueprints.
- Strong math skills.