Kenosha, WI 53140
- MIG weld steel, aluminum, stainless steel, and other materials to specification.
- Square up and weld various geometries of components.
- Understand various weld form symbols on blue prints and understand size of fillet forms.
- Weld both vertical and horizontal pieces.
- Understand various edge preps before welding.
- Good understanding of set up techniques.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1st and 2nd shift positions located in Racine County.
- $13-18/hr. depending on experience
- Minimum 1+ years MIG welding experience required.
- Steel toe boots and welding helmet.
- Arrives to work, meetings, appointments, and other work-related functions on time and as scheduled.
- Attention to detail.