Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Burlington, WI 53105
- Aligns parts, using jack, turnbuckles, wedges, drift pins, pry bars, and hammer.
- Moves parts into position, manually or by hoist or crane.
- Marks reference points onto floor or face block and transposes them to workpiece, using measuring devices, squares, chalk, and soapstone.
- Positions or tightens braces, jacks, clamps, ropes, or bolt straps, or bolts parts in positions for welding or riveting.
- Weld fitted parts together.
- Examines blueprints and plans sequence of operation, applying knowledge of geometry, effects of heat, weld shrinkage, machining, and metal thickness.
- Sets up face block, jigs and fixtures.
- Removes high spots and cuts bevels, using hand files, portable grinders, and cutting torch.
- 1st and 2nd shift, temp to hire positions located in Burlington, WI.
- $14-22/hr. depending on experience.
- 2+ years welding experience required.
- Knowledge of materials, methods, and the appropriate tools to construct objects, structures, and buildings.
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, benefits, repair, and maintenance.
- Knowledge of design techniques, principles, tools and instruments involved in the production and use of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.