Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Wauwatosa, WI 53222
The Warehouse Associate will serve as a key leader to efficiently pulling product and loading trailers ensure/drive/support of accuracy of customer shipment. In support of the company quest for innovation, the Warehouse Associate will strive to improve their work, our team, and our environment through genuine teamwork, a positive attitude, and open communication, using a safe, practical, hands-on approach.
- High School diploma or equivalent required with advanced technical certificate or formal education preferred.
- 2+ years of warehouse loading & unloading required.
- 2+ years of forklift experience (sit-down clamp truck is a plus).
- Ability to do simple math and measurement.
- Ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of manufacturing GMPs.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Must have own means of transportation.
- Must be able to read and write in English to accurately identify packing information, follow work instructions and QA alerts.
Must be able to stand and walk for long periods, lift or carry parts, material and product of up to 30 pounds.
Must be able to grasp, pinch, reach, finger, pick, or otherwise work with fingers, hands and arms for regular tasks.
Must laugh at jokes and enjoy attempts at humor from other members, no matter how feeble.
Must be able to wear eye and hearing protection and operate effectively in temperatures ranging from 60 to 110 F.
Must climb steps, maintain body equilibrium to prevent falling, have good hand/eye coordination, stoop, and bend. Must be capable of visually detecting defects, depth, colors, variances, and see objects as real.
Minimal local travel required.