Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Racine, WI 53403
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential function. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
1. Process stencil code labeling requirements according to customers specifications.
2. Completes required documentation.
3. Receives orders from Customer Service and creates warehouse pick lists.
4. Creates Certificates of Analysis and any other requested documents for pending shipments.
5. Evenly distribute warehouse pick lists to warehouse personnel and assign picking tasks in Assistics program.
6. Communicate order discrepancies and/or changes with Customer Service and implement changes if necessary.
7. Assign freight carriers and freight cost to sales orders.
8. Create UPS/Fed-Ex shipping labels using corresponding software programs.
Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
Commitment - Ability to work within company s policies of customer satisfaction and teamwork within a collaborative environment.
Business Acumen - Ability to grasp and understand business concepts.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: High School diploma, or equivalent.
Experience: Minimum of one (1) year administrative work experience.
Computer Skills: Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Windows Operating System.