Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Racine, WI 53405
- Experience with transmission or motors preferred.
- Must be able to read and interpret complex blueprints.
- Read and understand various gauges: Micrometer, Vernier, etc. Required.
- Must be able to lift up to 35lbs
- Strong mechanical aptitude is a must.
- Knowledge of Hydraulic press desired.
- Powered Industrial vehicle experience desired.
- Desire Lean and/or Gemba Board experience.
Essential Job Duties:
- Study, read and understand the schematic diagrams, blueprints, product manuals and process documents
- Perform complex and advanced assembly of transmissions according to established specifications and instructions
- Perform precision calibration and advanced adjustments using testing instruments with instructions
- Follow assembly procedures to promote production of quality products
- Ensure all records are maintained according to standard operating procedures
- Perform equipment assembly according to engineering drawings and instruction
- Perform cleaning of all parts as per established cleaning procedures
- Perform pre-assembly activities such as cleaning and lubricating
- Conduct product testing and performance testing and record the results
- Perform final checks and adjustments for any defect to ensure high quality products
- Perform installation, repair, inspection, rebuilding, replacing, refitting and adjusting products as required
- Understanding of equipment and preventive maintenance procedures to avoid any breakdowns and failures
- Operate powered lifting and industrial vehicles
- Train new team members
- Participate in Lean and Gemba
- Accomplish organizational goals by accepting ownership for completing new requests; exploring opportunities to add value through process improvements and efficiencies.
Strong attention detail, knowledge of lean manufacturing principles, excellent problem solving skills, communication, willingness to learn, and teamwork skills.