Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Delavan, WI 53115-
- Create a training schedule that includes all areas and shifts of manufacturing
- Onboard new employees and train manufacturing processes and procedures
- Facilitate technical education and instruction to all manufacturing employees
- Facilitate training programs (MasterTask; LABMidwest) to ensure trainees have appropriate knowledge to perform assigned duties including blueprint reading, gage use, tag training, GD&T, micrometer and caliper use, Epicor software date entry, etc.
- Perform quality audits to verify compliance with inspection methods
- Audit processes and employees to identify gaps and develop training programs to address those gaps
- Develop employee relations and programs to achieve company goals and missions
This list of responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management deems necessary. Employees are and will be held accountable for all duties of the job.
- Teach, train, mentor and coach manufacturing employees
- Build rapport with trainees, earn trust and encourage continual improvement and teamwork across the company
- Research and evaluate training software programs and make recommendations for improvement
- Trian blueprint reading, gauge use, tag training, GD&T, and computer system data entry
- Develop and improve work instructions for ease of understanding and efficient operation
- Order training supplies and materials to enhance instructional program
- Participate in audits as necessary
- All other responsibilities as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of knowledge, skills and/or abilities required.
- Teaching and / or training experience in a manufacturing facility
- Familiarity with industry best practices and standards
- Possess general knowledge of manufacturing and quality processes
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Knowledge of computer systems including Microsoft Office and Epicor
- Exhibit core values of care, honesty, integrity, respect and responsibility
- Maintain a clean, orderly and efficient work area
- Demonstrate ability to speak, read, write, address groups and individuals, train and mentor using English language
- Must maintain a level of confidentiality
- Exhibit strong attention to detail, problem solving, time management and interpersonal skills
- Possess data entry and computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite and ERP applications
- Frequently required to talk and hear, to stand, walk or sit; to balance, stoop, crouch, and kneel
- Occasionally required to push, pull and safely lift various pieces of equipment or parts weighing up to 25 pounds
- Vision abilities (corrective or non) include close range, distance, color, peripheral, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus
- Ability to understand and comply with all company, safety and quality policies and procedures and advocate ISO system standards.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee may encounter while performing essential functions:
- Exposure to moderate noises
- Temperature variances
- Exposure to fumes, chemicals and airborne particles