Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Sturtevant, WI 53177-
Reports to Manager, Technical Services, Safety & Quality
Job Summary Responsible for support of the technical service, product support functions, quotation of contract parts and project management of HVAC projects for Nortec Inc.
Qualifications University degree desirable. Minimum two years of applicable experience with a technical aptitude.
Responsibilities Employee shall do and perform all services, acts or things necessary or advisable to fulfil his/her assigned duties. Employee agrees that to the best of his/her abilities and experience he/she will at all times loyally perform all of the duties and obligations required of him/her either expressly or implicitly by the terms of this Agreement.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Resolve product or services problems by clarifying concerns, determining root cause of the problem, expediting correction or adjustment. Following up to ensure resolution.
- Promote excellent customer relations to internal and external customers through courteous, accurate and informative correspondence, both written and verbal.
- Coordinate complex product/service related problems in conjunction with Technical Service group.
- Develop and convey responses to customer inquiries on product and service capabilities.
- Draft, evaluate, execute and maintain maintenance contracts.
- Create and ensure pricing accuracy of quotations.
- Demonstrate effective communications with a wide range of internal and external customers in a variety of methods.
- Coordinate successful start-up and commissioning of HVAC projects.
- Computer skills including Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Project.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple concurrent tasks/projects.
- Analyse data and develop metrics to be used as process indicators.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Valid Driver s License and passport.
- Ability to lift objects 50 lbs or less.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management.