Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Franksville, WI 53126
- Job Summary and Requirements: Perform assembly operations on a variety of wires, cables, wire harnesses, printed circuit boards, and electrical sub-assemblies. Pick and re-stock supplies from stock for department needs. Mechanical operations may involve drilling, tapping, cutting, fastening, and torquing. Electrical operations may involve wire cutting and stripping, soldering, crimping, and testing or inspection incidental to assembly.
- Minimum Qualifications: Ability to perform light to medium duty assembly. Able to follow visual prints and read work instructions in English. Basic computer skills. Working knowledge of small hand and power tools used in mechanical and electrical assembly. Punctuality and excellent attendance. Ability to lift up to 40 lbs. Excellent attention to detail and manual dexterity. Ability to use measurement tools and have basic math skills.
- Desired Qualifications: Prior system assembly experience requiring both mechanical and electrical assembly. Ability to read electrical schematics.
- Work Hours 7: 00am to 3: 30pm, Monday through Friday, OT as required, Breaks are 2 @15 minutes paid, 30 minute unpaid lunch
- Looking for candidates that are available to work either 1 st shift or move to 2 nd shift if needed.
- On-site pre-employment interview required with hiring Plant Manager and HR, which will include shop floor tour
- Candidate must pass pre-employment drug screening before start date
- Starting pay rate = $13.86 (may be eligible for higher rate depending on work experience
- May be eligible to move into TEMP-TO-HIRE role if one becomes available, which would include: