Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Purchasing & Logistics Manager
Racine, WI 53401
- Schedule & facilitate Quarterly Management Meeting
- Monitor and report Key Metrics (monthly, quarterly, annually)
- Support the maintenance of the systems documentation and records compliance
- Maintain and monitor a formal PPAP schedule/project planner (to include Customer Portal Systems such as Caterpillar etc.)
- Perform a weekly project tracking meeting to monitor the status of PPAP submission tasks
- Review Completed PPAP submission documentation prior to submission
- PPAP Process flow, process FMEA and Process Control Plan development
- Participate in internal corrective/improvement action initiatives
- Participate in external (customer) corrective/improvement action initiatives
- Participate in external (supplier) corrective/improvement action initiatives
- Provide oversite an direction to Quality Dept. Personnel in the absence of Quality Manage
- The Quality Engineer will be a direct report to the Quality Manager.
- The items for job duties will be descriptive in the requirements.
- The Engineer will be the liaison in the absence of the Quality Manager.
- Adherence to all Company safety policies.
- Proficient with the use of micrometers, calipers and other Measuring and Test Equipment
- Proficient at reading mechanical drawings
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management as well as Engineering, Purchasing & Operations.
- An understanding of machining standards and assembly processes
- Have a working knowledge of an ISO 9001-2008 quality management system and IATF16949
- Blue Print reading, GD&T
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of Automotive Industry Quality Requirements
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- SPC application and analysis
- Knowledge of Design review process and project planning
- Knowledge of GR&R or MSA
- Support supplier quality program
- Corrective Action Reporting pertaining to Quality, Manufacturing and Engineering
- Working knowledge with customer requirements and ETQ database at Cat
- Green belt / Black belt would be a plus