Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Stand Up Forklift Operator
KENOSHA, WI 53140
- Operate stand up reach forklift to move materials/pick orders.
- Move controls, levers, and devices to drive industrial forklifts to transport materials between loading, unloading, processing and storage areas.
- Perform routine pre and post inspections on forklift equipment to ensure forklift equipment is operating well.
- Manually load or unload materials onto or off pallets, skids, platforms, or lifting devises.
- Weigh and record weight of materials when necessary.
- Complete appropriate paperwork as necessary.
- Consult and work with managers, supervisors, and employees to coordinate loading and unloading operations.
- Complete other duties as assigned by a supervisor or manager.
- 1st and 2nd shift positions located in Kenosha, WI.
- Minimum 6 months experience with standup forklift required.
- Reliable transportation as well as a valid driver’s license required.
- Criminal background and drug screen required.
Keywords: forklift, reach truck, fork truck, cherry picker, warehouse, picking, packing, shipping, receiving, order pulling.
Halpin Staffing Services provides great jobs with desirable employers in Southeast Wisconsin and Northeast Illinois. Find your next position in accounting, finance, engineering, HR, marketing/sales, administration or light and heavy industry. We’ve got flexible scheduling options and competitive benefits available! Apply today or visit us at halpinpersonnel.com!