Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Waterford, WI 53185-
Status: Full-time; hourly position
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the daily functions of the shipping department
- Responsible for training and evaluating colleagues on lift trucks and manual pallet trucks
- Prepare orders for shipment
- Calculate truck linear feet and weights. Arrange trucking. Communicate info via phone, email, website, or portal.
- Perform electronic data input to produce pick tickets, packing slips, and BOL s
- Load and unload trucks
- Maintain inventory accuracy through accurate shipping counts; perform cycle counts as required
- Responsible for maintaining neat and proper storage of all goods as well as ensuring that locations are accurate in the computer system
- Support receiving area as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have a current, valid drivers license
- Must be forklift certified and able to train others
- Shipping/warehousing background required
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- Basic math skills required
- Must be motivated and be a self-starter
- Good organization skills
- Ability to meet established deadlines
- Able to be on your feet for long periods of time
- Ability to lift 40 lbs