Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Milwaukee, WI 53207-
- Commercial drivers earn competitive wages, with possible paid monthly safety and annual bonuses
- Drivers are home every night. We have openings for day and night positions
- Our tractors are 2014 and 2015 models and all trailers are 2010 and newer
- We offer 6 paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- 401k with 3% match
- Health insurance ($40/week for Singles)
- Drivers must have 2 years of tractor trailer experience, a clean driving record and verifiable work history
- Able to work as many as 8-12 hours per day, Monday - Friday. (Average daily hours 9-11, but will fluctuate with freight volume.
- Safely operate tractor-trailer combination
- Safely climb in and out of a tractor cab and trailer; sit for extended periods of time in a truck tractor; safely walk and stand for extended periods of time on various surfaces that may be uneven or slippery
- Lift freight and other objects of various shapes, sizes and weights (up to 50 pounds frequently and greater than 75 pounds occasionally)
- Operate a tractor/trailer combination in all types of weather, while safely transporting non-hazardous materials; and safely walk, reach (including above your head), bend, climb, push, pull, twist, squat & kneel as necessary to perform the job duties
- Perform vehicle inspections required under section 396.13 of the Federal Motor Carriers Safety Regulations
- Maintain a current, valid Class A CDL
- Operate and maintain records in accordance with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSR), Department of Transportation (DOT) and company policies as required
- Provide service excellence to customers
- Prompt, daily attendance at assigned work location
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- 2 years of Tractor Trailer experience
- Safe driving record and history
- Pass DOT drug test and subscribe to random testing program
- Pass a company paid DOT physical
- Pass security background check
- class A driving: 2 years