Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Racine, WI 53401
Our customers demand results quickly, so our employees have to make complex decisions quickly as a result. To do that, we empower our teams to make decisions and to be accountable for them. The only way it works is by hiring the very best problem solvers we can find. As a Sales Engineer, you' ll use your technical knowledge along with sales skills to provide advice and support on a range of products, for which a certain level of expertise is needed. The emphasis of the work varies depending on the level of technical knowledge needed to sell a particular product or service. Sales Engineers are a key point of contact for clients and provide both pre and after-sales advice. You' ll regularly come in contact with colleagues from a range of departments.
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Provide all aspects of internal customer service for designated accounts.
- Interface with outside sales representatives as required to support customer service.
- Track all customer RFQ s .
- Send out and track related vendor quotes for casting, painting, plating, etc.
- Compile estimates with the aid of the Engineering and Sales Departments for presentation to the customer.
- Send out completed approved quotes to the end customer.
- Coordinate quote manufacturing feasibility review meetings.
- Maintain metal market pricing as it relates to customer quotes.
- Support new job start-up with sales/quote related electronic documentation.
- Complete customer mandated forms such as tooling/pricing information or other customer specific forms as required.
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
In this position the employee may be exposed to airborne particles, moving mechanical parts & vibration. The noise level in the plant environment can be loud, hearing protection is provided and mandatory in certain areas. Physical requirements are as follows: the employee is required to talk and hear, is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, walk, stoop, read and write. The position may require occasional lifting, pushing & pulling of objects. Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Two+ years of related customer service. Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering or Industrial engineering. Must have excellent computer skills and excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office. Main uses being Excel and Power Point.