Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Bay View, WI 53207
Under general supervision of the Engineering Manager, this position is responsible for partnering with sales and operations to analyze part specifications and cost information for submission of competitive customer quotes resulting in orders. Through the steps of the manufacturing process, this position will also evaluate, analyze and recommend product improvements to continue as a leader in the industry.
- Interpret and process customer orders including purchase orders, specifications and quotes
- Identify and recommend controls in manufacturing process for production of parts
- Interface with vendors for cost procurement
- Develop accurate cost information for labor and materials
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor' s degree in engineering or related field preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant job experience
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to conceptualize and understand technical data and drawings
- Strong computation and analytical skills
- Intermediate computer skills including MS Office
Capabilities and Success Factors
- Strong technical aptitude with attention to detail
- Effective communication skills
- Above average problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with continuous challenges
- Team orientation with the ability to influence others
- Focus on safety in the workplace in order to protect yourself and others from occupational accidents and injuries
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Minority/Veteran/Disabled