Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Racine, WI 53403
- Coordinating the sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents, managing all quote activities and communicating relevant information to various team members.
- Ensuring the accuracy of customer quotes and communications
- Responding to concerns from customers and give after-sales support when required
We are looking for an experienced and well-organized Sales Coordinator to provide the necessary support to the sales team. The successful candidate will become the point of reference for colleagues and customers alike, by keeping records and providing feedback, documentation and information.
The goal is to facilitate the team s activities so as to maximize their performance and the solid and long-lasting development of the company.
- Coordinate sales team by managing internal sales activities, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related reports, quotes or material
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
- Monitor the team s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events
- Manage all quoting activities through the coordination of all departments involved in the quoting process
- Other duties as assigned
- Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus;
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Proficiency in English
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Good project management skills and experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field; certification in sales or marketing will be an asset