New Berlin, WI 53151-
Provides emergency restoration and disaster recovery services to customers following assigned work orders provided by Crew Leader.
- Performs water/fire/smoke damage and mold remediation repair as directed by Crew Chief to include water extraction, pack-out of contents, removing/disposing of non-salvageable materials, light construction and demolition.
- Sets up and monitors air movers and/or dehumidifiers.
- Ensures equipment, supplies, vehicles, and products are properly handled and maintained.
- Completes paperwork and other documents as required by company policies and procedures.
- Reports any equipment malfunction to manager.
- Reports any customer problems or damage to manager.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Previous experience with water/fire/smoke damage, mold remediation and repair preferred
- Certifications preferred: ASD Applied Structural Drying Technician, FSRT Fire & Smoke Restoration Technician, OCT Odor Control Technician, WRT Water
- Damage Restoration Technician Valid Drivers License and satisfactory driving record
- Move up to 50 pounds occasionally, by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
- Good verbal and written and communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- No experience required - entry level position
- Ability to work well as a team
- Available to work flexible hours
- Core value of providing excellent customer service
- Current driver' s license with good driving record
- Must pass a drug test, motor vehicle record check, and a background check.
Halpin Staffing Services is an established staffing agency in southeast, WI with locations in Racine, Kenosha and Burlington. We staff for a variety of roles and industries including manufacturing, light industrial, administrative, professional and technical. We serve both small and large businesses based on need.
Benefits of working with Halpin Staffing Services:
- Permanent Job Opportunities: the majority of roles through Halpin are on a temp to hire, permanent basis. Temp to hire means there is a 90-day period in which you ll be a Halpin employee. Once the period is complete and has gone well, the client company is eligible to hire you permanently.
- Employee Benefits: health insurance offered after probationary period. Vacation and holiday pay available to employees based on hours criteria. 401k available to employees after 1 year.
- Large Client Base: Halpin has been staffing in southeast Wisconsin for 20+ years. During this time, our client base has become quite extensive and ranges from southern parts of Milwaukee, northern, IL and west to the Janesville/Beloit areas. With over 500 clients/prospects throughout these areas, working with Halpin gives job seekers a huge advantage as our network quickly becomes yours!