Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
New Berlin, WI 53151-
Provides emergency restoration and disaster recovery services to customers following assigned work orders provided by Crew Leader.
- Performs water/fire/smoke damage and mold remediation repair as directed by Crew Chief to include water extraction, pack-out of contents, removing/disposing of non-salvageable materials, light construction and demolition.
- Sets up and monitors air movers and/or dehumidifiers.
- Ensures equipment, supplies, vehicles, and products are properly handled and maintained.
- Completes paperwork and other documents as required by company policies and procedures.
- Reports any equipment malfunction to manager.
- Reports any customer problems or damage to manager.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Previous experience with water/fire/smoke damage, mold remediation and repair preferred
- Certifications preferred: ASD Applied Structural Drying Technician, FSRT Fire & Smoke Restoration Technician, OCT Odor Control Technician, WRT Water
- Damage Restoration Technician Valid Drivers License and satisfactory driving record
- Move up to 50 pounds occasionally, by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
- Good verbal and written and communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- No experience required - entry level position
- Ability to work well as a team
- Available to work flexible hours
- Core value of providing excellent customer service
- Current driver' s license with good driving record
- Must pass a drug test, motor vehicle record check, and a background check.
Halpin Staffing Services is an established staffing agency in southeast, WI with locations in Racine, Kenosha and Burlington. We staff for a variety of roles and industries including manufacturing, light industrial, administrative, professional and technical. We serve both small and large businesses based on need.
Benefits of working with Halpin Staffing Services:
- Permanent Job Opportunities: the majority of roles through Halpin are on a temp to hire, permanent basis. Temp to hire means there is a 90-day period in which you ll be a Halpin employee. Once the period is complete and has gone well, the client company is eligible to hire you permanently.
- Employee Benefits: health insurance offered after probationary period. Vacation and holiday pay available to employees based on hours criteria. 401k available to employees after 1 year.
- Large Client Base: Halpin has been staffing in southeast Wisconsin for 20+ years. During this time, our client base has become quite extensive and ranges from southern parts of Milwaukee, northern, IL and west to the Janesville/Beloit areas. With over 500 clients/prospects throughout these areas, working with Halpin gives job seekers a huge advantage as our network quickly becomes yours!