Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Burlington, WI 53105-
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures. Practice safe work habits.
- Evaluate welds and overall structure for damages, incorrect design and/or setup, and make corrections or suggestion improvements within the required timeline.
- Inspect paint for conformity to visual standards.
- Approve or reject work with respect to quality standards. Discuss results with those responsible for products.
- Work with engineering and manufacturing to ensure clear and accurate information exists by updating drawings, job travelers and program.
- Observe, evaluate and suggest new ideas, policies and procedures
- Maintains high production standards and communicates with the production department.
- Require the finished weld to meet all requirements of the print and to be clean and neat.
- Prepare and submit reports to the quality or production manager.
- All other duties assigned by management
- Ability tr read and interpret structural steel blueprints
- General metal working abilities
- Basic mathematics and measurements
- CWI preferred
- 1 year mig welding experience preferred
- Ability to operate overhead crane (will train)
- Ability to work as a team member and alone with little supervision
- Ability to adapt
- Attention to detail and pride in work.
- Good attendance and punctuality
- Capable of bending, twisting, squatting, kneeling, crawling, climbing, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, reaching, working overhead and standing for long periods of time while performing job tasks.
- Ability to lift/move up to 50lbs
- Ability to work Overtime