Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Bay View, WI 53207
Under general supervision of the Quality Manager, this position is responsible for quality assurance issues using the RGA Process to identify corrective actions and manufacturing process improvements.
- Facilitate discussions with operations and sales to implement corrective actions and process improvements
- Support ISO 9001 certification
- Facilitate 5S and Lean projects
- Oversee the Production Parts and Process Approvals (PPAP)
- Apply to perform technical evaluations such as capacity and gage R&R studies
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- ASQ certification as a CQT, CQA or related technical engineering discipline with 5 years of experience; or
- Post high school classes in Quality Assurance, Statistics or related technical curriculum with 5 years of experience in quality or manufacturing
- Ability to accurately measure parts using micrometers, gages or other precision instruments
- Basic knowledge in the application of inspection and test equipment
- Ability to read blueprints to include geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T)
Capabilities and Success Factors
- Strong technical aptitude
- Above average problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with continuous challenges
- Team orientation with the ability to influence others
- Focus on safety in the workplace in order to protect yourself and others from occupational accidents and injuries
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Minority/Veteran/Disabled