Quality Assurance Technician
Racine, WI 53403
- Monitor the manufacturing process through product and process audits
- Participate in the operations of the ISO Quality Management System
- Inspect and approve first pieces in both casting and machining - this includes a complete layout each time a machining center is setup for production, and filing appropriate paperwork
- Perform a sample attribute inspection of finished goods prior to shipping to the customers - this includes inspecting and casting defects, workmanship, cleanliness, and packaging of the products based on instructions listed on operation 900 for finished goods
- Create certificates of conformance, material certificates, RoHs certificates, and all other test reports required to ship with production orders, and maintain a copy for quality records
- Perform daily audits in both casting and machining ensuring that processes are being followed, paperwork is accurate, the drawing revision is correct, and the CNC program is up to date
- Keep control of and maintain the flow of nonconforming areas
- Review returned product upon arrival and process appropriate paperwork
- Operate and use the Brinell tester as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 2nd shift, temp to hire or direct hire position located in Racine, WI
- $17-23/hr. depending on experience
- Previous manufacturing experience required.
- Blueprint reading experience desired but not required.
- Self-motivated, independent personality.