Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Quality Assurance Technician
Racine, WI 53403
- Monitor the manufacturing process through product and process audits
- Participate in the operations of the ISO Quality Management System
- Inspect and approve first pieces in both casting and machining - this includes a complete layout each time a machining center is setup for production, and filing appropriate paperwork
- Perform a sample attribute inspection of finished goods prior to shipping to the customers - this includes inspecting and casting defects, workmanship, cleanliness, and packaging of the products based on instructions listed on operation 900 for finished goods
- Create certificates of conformance, material certificates, RoHs certificates, and all other test reports required to ship with production orders, and maintain a copy for quality records
- Perform daily audits in both casting and machining ensuring that processes are being followed, paperwork is accurate, the drawing revision is correct, and the CNC program is up to date
- Keep control of and maintain the flow of nonconforming areas
- Review returned product upon arrival and process appropriate paperwork
- Operate and use the Brinell tester as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 2nd shift, temp to hire or direct hire position located in Racine, WI
- $17-23/hr. depending on experience
- Previous manufacturing experience required.
- Blueprint reading experience desired but not required.
- Self-motivated, independent personality.