Quality Assurance Technician
Burlington, WI 53105
- Plating and coating company in the Racine area is searching for a Quality Technician.
- Contribute to overall company quality.
- Develop and maintain corrective action plans as well as PPAP’s.
- Perform routine inspections and train QC employees on processes.
- Maintain company quality standards.
- Control plans and processing FEMA’s.
- Various other duties as assigned.
- 1st shift, temp to hire position in Burlington, WI.
- $12-18/hr. depending on experience.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in quality role.
- PPAP experience highly preferred.
- Attention to detail and strong work ethic.