Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Quality Assurance Manager
Bristol, WI 53104
Develop, implement and manage quality control systems designed to ensure continuous production of advanced composite materials and applications (consistent with established standards, customer specifications and production goals). Manage a team of quality engineers and technicians.
Duties and Overall Responsibilities
- Ensure a high level of internal and external customer service. Investigate (and correct) customer issues and complaints relating to quality.
- Supervise workers engaged in inspection and testing activities to ensure high productivity and high technical integrity.
- Develop and analyze statistical data and product specifications to determine standards and to establish quality and reliability expectancy of finished products.
- Provide technical and statistical expertise to teams.
- Formulate, document and maintain quality control standards and on-going quality control objectives.
- Coordinate objectives with production procedures in cooperation with other plant managers to maximize product reliability and minimize costs.
- Create, document and implement inspection criteria and procedures.
- Interpret quality control philosophy to key personnel within company.
- Provide, and oversee, inspection activity for product throughout production cycle.
- Apply total quality management tools and approaches to analytical and reporting processes.
- Interact with vendors to ensure quality of all purchased parts.
- Create and direct environmental test functions and applications.
- Maintain active role on internal continuous improvement teams.
- Design, develop and implement quality control training programs
- PPAP, organization and communication
- Must have ISO/TS 16949 experience
The physical requirements for this position require frequent standing and intermittent walking, bending, sitting, and lifting of parts that may at times be in excess of 50#. The Quality Manager should have the physical and mental ability to perform the above necessary job functions while maintaining an exemplary safety record.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience.
- Supervisory/management experience.
- B.S. Degree in mechanical or manufacturing engineering or equivalent preferred
This description covers principal job functions and is not intended to be a complete listing of all duties that may be assigned during normal or emergency operations