Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
- Contribute to production operations by complying with policies and procedures for meat processing; Good Manufacturing Practices, Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) regulations, etc.
- Contribute to a safe and sanitary work environment by complying with establishment procedures and rules.
- Inspect fresh meat to be used in the process to assure wholesomeness.
- Monitor and record weights and temperatures of cooked meat products.
- Monitor and assure that Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP' s) and establishment procedures are being followed, and that safe, quality meat products are being packaged for delivery to our customers.
- Monitor and assure the effective operation of production line metal detectors.
- Verify and record case weights and case piece counts and temperatures of finished product.
- Verify information printed or stamped on finished product cases, including proper code date, ' Use Thru' date, product code, etc.
- Collect and document product samples for lab (micro) analysis, perform chemical analysis, grilling and organoleptic testing of finished product sample to assure the customer is receiving a quality product.
- Retain unacceptable or questionable product for further analysis.
- Perform special assignments, as directed by Q. A. Management.
- Responsible for the quality of work performed and for identifying and documenting quality problems for corrective action and for preventing non-conforming product.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Desired B.A. In Biology, Chemistry, or equivalent in Science degrees.
- Required High School diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Possess basic math and computer knowledge including abilities in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Must be dependable and detail-oriented.
- Must be able to follow directions, record data neatly & accurately, and work under minimal supervision.
- Communicate effectively and clearly in a timely manner.
- Must be willing to work weekends and overtime hours as company necessitates.
- Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing, and good mathematical skills.
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced environment safety.