Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
- Ensure goals and objectives are achieved pertaining to safety, quality, productivity and cost.
- Develop the Q.A. Technicians by coaching and training.
- Responsible for corrective action of direct reports counseling, disciplining, planning, monitoring and appraising work performance.
- Responsible for GMP, HACCP and SSOP program documentation.
- Record Q.A. And Production documentation accurately and timely.
- Responsible for generating relevant reports.
- Delegate and coordinate day-to day assignments to the Q.A. Personnel.
- Perform verification of pre-shipment for product release.
- Responsible for conducting SWAB Verification of the equipment during pre-op and while production is running.
- Ensure all samples for chemical and microbiological testing are correctly sampled and analyzed.
- Recommends new processes, equipment and procedures to enhance and improve the functioning of the plant.
- Assure compliance with safety and quality standards throughout all operations and processes.
- Responsible for preparing samples requested by new or existing customers.
- Must be available to work 2nd shift
Reporting to this Position: Q.A. Hourly personnel.
Essential Education and Experience:
- Bachelor on science, biology or field related is strongly preferred.
- Minimum 1 year supervisory experience in food processing.
- Must possess good verbal and written communication.
- Candidate should well round in safety, security, quality, USDA, productivity and employee empowerment.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position.
Analytical the individual synthesizes complex or diverse information.
Problem solving the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully
Oral communication the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, demonstrates group presentation skills and conducts meetings.
Delegation the individual delegates work assignments, gives authority to work independently, sets expectations and monitors delegated activities.
Leadership the individual inspires and motivates others to perform well, accepts feedback from others.
Management skills the individual includes staff in planning, decision-making, facilitating and process improvement; makes self available to staff; provides regular performance feedback; and develops subordinates skills and encourages growth.
Quality management the individual looks for ways to improve and promote quality and demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
Judgment the individual displays willingness to make decisions, exhibits sound and accurate judgment and makes timely decisions.
Planning/organizing the individual prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
Safety and security the individual actively promotes and personally observes safety and security procedures, and uses equipment and materials properly.
General sign-off: The employee is expected to adhere to all company policies.