Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Punch Press Operator
Racine, WI 53404-
- Set-up, adjust and operate punch presses to perform operations such as punch, blank, form, coin, etc. On a variety of generally heavy work having close dimensional and quality requirements
- Position and align die members and secure by bolting bottom section to press bed or bolster plate, secure top section to ram by using ram T slot bolts and nuts; set stripper or ejecting arrangement and safety operating devices
- Set up multiple-purpose adjustable punching dies for dimensional requirements for specific jobs
- Setup and synchronize automatic material feeds
- Operate press to produce pilot piece for inspection and check subsequent pieced to maintain required dimensions and quality; adjust ram stroke, die members or gauges to correct variances
- Use a scale, calipers, micrometers, templates patterns or samples to set up and check work
- Select proper statistical tools to maintain process control.
- Responsible for maintaining required standards of quality.
- Ability to stand for eight hours a day
- Ability to pick up and move parts up to 20 pounds apiece continuously for eight hours a day
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to communicate effectively to co-workers and supervisory personnel clearly and concisely
- Fork lift experience a plus
- Ability to speak and read English