Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Racine, WI 53401
- Experience in CNC Programming Gibbs cam preferred
- Experience in Mechanical drawing/CAD (Solid works).
- Full Knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerances.
- Able to support assigned customers for fixture/process/product design, implementation, and production.
- Able to work with internal and external customers as well as suppliers to develop the necessary casting/machine fixture/cutting tool design.
- Knowledge and experience in APQP Processes as well as Process and Design FMEA' s.
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing concepts preferred.
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Assists process engineer with both new and existing products including both prototype and production CNC programming & fixture design.
- Responsible for ongoing process review and improvement on production jobs as assigned.
- Responsible for aiding development of Routing; BOMs; Work instructions; Procedures.
- Responsible for generation of Engineering Change documentation.
- Manages new customer parts/projects as assigned and tracks their timely completion.
- Participates in APQP & PPAP process for product qualification to end customers.
- Support the quoting/estimating process for assigned projects.
- Facilitate opportunities for cost reduction and profit improvement for all product lines.
- Participate in customer meetings for assigned projects in person and online.
- Creates CNC Programs during peak periods.
- Other duties as assigned.
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
In this position the employee will be working in a combination office/plant environment and may be exposed to airborne particles & moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the environment can be loud so hearing protection is provided and mandatory in certain areas. Physical requirements are as follows: the employee is required to talk and hear, is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel and reach with hands & arms.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Associate degree in Engineering or Manufacturing Engineering or related field.
- Five (5) or more years of Process/Product Engineering experience in medium to high-volume manufacturing environment (automotive, agricultural or industrial preferred). Casting process knowledge a plus.