Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Kenosha, WI 53140
- MIG weld steel, aluminum, stainless steel, and other materials to specification.
- Square up and weld various geometries of components.
- Understand various weld form symbols on blue prints and understand size of fillet forms.
- Weld both vertical and horizontal pieces.
- Understand various edge preps before welding.
- Good understanding of set up techniques.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1st shift position located in Kenosha County.
- $13-18 per hour, depending on experience
- Minimum 1+ years MIG welding experience required.
- Steel toe boots and welding helmet.
- Arrives to work, meetings, appointments, and other work-related functions on time and as scheduled.
- Attention to detail.
Keywords: MIG, TIG, weld, welder, fabricating, fabricate, steel, aluminum, welding, blueprint
Halpin Staffing Services provides great jobs with desirable employers in Southeast Wisconsin and Northeast Illinois. Find your next position in accounting, finance, engineering, HR, marketing/sales, administration or light and heavy industry. We’ve got flexible scheduling options and competitive benefits available! Apply today or visit us at halpinpersonnel.com!