Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Franksville, WI 53126
Environmental, Health, Safety and Safe Food Defense
- Responsible for enforcing safety requirements, START program activities and Safe Food Defense requirements.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures, including practicing safe work habits, maintaining organization, safe food defense and good manufacturing practices.
- Works with the Plant Superintendent and other Supervisors to improve safety, quality, waste, downtime and productivity performance metrics.
- Provides a safe and clean environment.
- Responsible to execute the production schedule as decided in the daily backlog meeting.
- Work with the Plant Superintendent and other Supervisors on improving set up reduction and machine efficiency.
- Participates in the hiring process decision and recommends candidates for hire.
- Ensures that all policies and procedures are followed accurately and efficiently.
- Sets the standard for leadership in the facility and leads by example.
- Leads in a manner that is consistent with our organizational culture.
- Communicates with maintenance department or suppliers to ensure that equipment downtime is held to a minimum.
- The Company reserves the right to adjust, add to or eliminate any aspect of the above description. The Company also retains the right to require all employees to undertake additional or different job responsibilities when necessary to meet business needs.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Possess the ability to motivate and maintain effective working relationships with peers and leadership.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Performance reviews must meet or exceed expectations.
- High school diploma or applicable experience.
- Five or more years managing various production lines and employees, preferably in the corrugated or packaging industry.
- Must be able to handle conflict well and give positive and negative feedback
- The employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and taste or smell.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to work in a production/warehouse environment (non-air conditioned or regulated heat).
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.