Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Burlington, WI 53105
Supervises a crew of fabricators, welders, assemblers and general labor to safely build machines used in the heavy construction industry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reports to work at 2: 30pm to review the job schedule with 1 st shift management
- Effectively communicate with employees and management
- Safely operates overhead cranes, forklifts and other material handling equipment to move, flip, stack and roll large equipment
- Analyze engineering drawings and oversees employees weld/assemble to print
- Preforms miscellaneous duties as needed
- Safely operates all shop tools/equipment
- Maintains a clean organized work area
- Provides employees with the correct paperwork and drawings for the tasks assigned to them
- Conducts interviews for new employees
- Trains employees on equipment and procedures
- Secures the building at the end of the shift and sets the alarm
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of a high school education
- 5 years of related factory experience
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand (approximately 90% of the time).
- The employee frequently is required to use hand to handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls and climb or balance.
- The employee is frequently required to walk; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee is frequently required to work from a ladder or platform.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 30 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to vibration.
- The employee occasionally works near moving mechanical parts and in high, precarious places.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually very loud.