Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Bay View, WI 53207
Under general supervision of the Plant Manager, this position will focus on standard operating systems and procedures by analyzing various operating practices, record-keeping methods and controls while adhering to budgetary guidelines and staffing requirements. Maintaining quality services levels is critical to success.
- Complete production plan by scheduling personnel, establishing priorities, monitoring progress and reporting results
- Communicate essential manufacturing information by organizing and analyzing production performance data as well as responding to inquiries and requests
- Coach staff to achieve acceptable performance levels and provide resources to ensure desired career progression
- Maintain positive working relationship with union leaders and adhere to the terms of the collective bargaining agreement
- Report equipment failures and identify need for new equipment
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Three years of experience as a Production Supervisor
- Ability to work 10 hour days (3: 00 pm to 1: 00 am) Monday through Thursday with additional hours occasionally on Friday
- Desire for continuous learning to develop leadership and refine technical skills
Capabilities and Success Factors
- Effective coaching for performance skills
- Above average problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with continuous challenges
- Team orientation with the ability to influence others
- Ability to achieve increasing accountability within the organization
- Focus on safety in the workplace in order to protect yourself and others from occupational accidents and injuries
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Minority/Veteran/Disabled