Racine, WI 53403
- Prepare and manufacture components, subassemblies, and product.
- Package product and sterilize.
- Final box, wrap, and prepare product for shipping per order requirements.
- Document necessary manufacturing, boxing, shipping processes per procedural requirements.
- Responsible for labeling and storage of materials.
- Perform inventory control on a monthly basis and as needed.
- All shift available.
- Temp to hire positions in Racine, WI.
- Candidates with solid work history and minimal gaps will receive first consideration.
- Previous experience assembly experience in medical field strongly desired.
- Reliable transportation.
- Drug screening and criminal background check.