Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Racine, WI 53406
Set up and operate printing press to print a variety of colors on different types and weights of stock.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Follow instructions of production schedule and specific job information.
- Secure proper screen, squeegee, stock, and ink.
- For match colors, check with supervisor at the start of run for color approval. Set correct belt speed and energy level for UV colors.
- Set up job, making sure automatic take off, flood bar, screen, and squeegee are adjusted properly and guides are securely in place.
- Receive supervisor s or assistant supervisor s approval after running proof sheet(s).
- Commence printing sequence. Constantly inspect screen ink level and print quality, inspecting every 25 sheets.
- Read, understand, and follow drawings and Color Arts production paperwork system.
- Work closely with racker as a team to ensure high quality. Make sure racker knows all aspects of the job and what to look for.
- At the conclusion of the run, verify count with racker. Take squeegee and flood bar off the press, and give to racker for cleaning. Pull screen off press and set on table for ink drainage.
- Neatly organize work area throughout the day.
- Perform routine repair of screens as needed.
- Follow all safety rules
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of an organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee is frequently required to work near moving mechanical parts, exposure to fumes or airborne particles; occasional exposure to wet or humid conditions (non-weather), risk of electrical shock, and vibration. The noise level is loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of the job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, talk or hear; occasionally climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, taste or smell.
The employee is occasionally lift from 10-50 pounds.
Vision requirements for this position consist of: close, distance, color, peripheral, depth perception, ability to adjust focus.