Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Bay View, WI 53207
Under general supervision of the Group Leader, this position is responsible for the operation of presses with compound, progressive and single operation dies.
- Use inspection equipment such as calipers, micrometers and indicators to properly measure part size
- Maintain quality levels set forth by the Quality Assurance Department to meet customer expectations
- Interpret and communicate all daily manufacturing paperwork
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge of safe operating practices for stamping dies, presses and other support equipment per OSHA standards.
- Certification for fork truck operation
- Ability to work 10 hour days (3: 00 pm to 1: 00 am) Monday through Thursday with additional hours occasionally on Friday
Capabilities and Success Factors
- Focus on consistent quality and productivity
- Above average problem solving skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with continuous challenges
- Focus on safety in the workplace in order to protect yourself and others from occupational accidents and injuries
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Minority/Veteran/Disabled