Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Press Brake Set-Up Operator
Kenosha, WI 53144-
Press Brake Set-Up Operator Responsibilities:
- Set-up and operate fabrication equipment
- Select, load and install correct tooling
- Determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work pieces
- Perform quality inspections of parts to produce products that exceed customers expectations
- Stage completed product on skids
- Work from live schedule, verbal and written instruction, bills of material, routing, samples, blue prints and control plans
- Maintain good housekeeping in work area
- Act responsibly to follow safe operating practices
- 2+ years set-up and operating experience, preferably with Amada HFB-FBD equipment
- Previous metal fabrication background
- Dimensional measuring and shop math competence
- Basic computer skills
- Capable of using calipers, micrometers and other measuring tools
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Effective communication skills to discuss and understand work procedures, training, general direction and other issues with co-workers and supervisor
- Maintain excellent attendance record
- Must be able to work overtime, as required
- Able to work within a team environment