Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Burlington, WI 53105-
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Working knowledge of MS Access
- Experienced in AutoCAD software
- Strong organizational skills
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to read and understand fabrication drawings
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Strong communication skills verbal and written
- Experience in E2 Shoptech System a plus
- Determine fabricator requirements, (work to be performed)
- Open CAD drawings to understand scope of work
- Communicate with production, quality assurance, and engineering to determine job requirements
- Request quotes from vendors, negotiate pricing and delivery to meet the specs of the project budget and due dates.
- Request lead times based on delivery requirements
- Select fabricator based on qualifications, job requirements, lead time, and with the understanding they stay within budgeted amount.
- Generate purchase orders.
- Create job related documents and lists in excel, mostly using access database for information
- Create CAD drawing zip folder files, make dxf. Files, make pdf. Files
- Create emails to forward all job related documents
- Consistently communicate with vendors for order status updates to verify all requirements of the purchase order will be met.
- Attend meetings to communicate status of completion and delivery dates.
- Assist other departments with tasks and projects as needed and train when necessary.
- Coordinate drawing revisions from engineering to fabricator
- Coordinate with quality inspectors to identify specific quality inspections required to meet job quality requirements