Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Franksville, WI 53126
- Job Summary and Requirements: Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications and parts lists. Gathers parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials to perform assembly work. Performs assembly of products, which may include spray (can) painting. Operates equipment including crane, hand truck, forklift, etc. Conducts quality control checks during assembly processes. Completes and processes required paperwork. Maintains a safe, efficient and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and policies. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum Qualifications: Ability to perform medium to heavy duty assembly. Able to follow visual prints and read work instructions in English. Ability to read and use measuring calipers and gauges. Basic computer skills. Demonstrated working knowledge of small hand and power tools used in mechanical assembly. Punctuality and excellent attendance. Ability to lift to 40 lbs. Excellent attention to detail and manual dexterity. Ability to use measurement tools and have basic math skills. Able to frequently stand, bend, stoop and reach during normal assembly duties. Good eye/hand coordination and motor skills.
- Desired Qualifications: Prior mechanical assembly experience.
- Looking for candidates that are available to work either 1 st shift or move to 2 nd shift if needed
- Candidate must pass pre-employment drug screening before start date
- Starting pay rate = $13.20 (may be eligible for higher rate depending on work experience