Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Mobile Lube Technician
Racine, WI 53406
Position summary: Under the direction of the Shop Manager, the Heavy Equipment Lube Technician maintains equipment operation by completing inspections and preventive maintenance requirements; correcting minor machine deficiencies, making adjustments and keeping records.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Determines equipment condition by conducting inspections and diagnostic tests; identifying worn and damaged parts and informing management
- Keeps equipment available for use by completing preventive maintenance schedules and completing winterization procedures
- Performs Full services on oil and fuel in accordance to machine manufacture/Oakes specifications
- Verifies vehicle performance by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems Complies with federal and state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards
- Maintains service truck appearance by cleaning, washing and performing preventative maintenance
- Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions and maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance and calling for repairs
- Contains costs by using manufacture warranty; evaluating service and parts
- Must possess at least a Class B CDL with Air brake endorsements and meet insurance standards 4+ years of experience servicing and operating construction equipment
- Must have own tools
- Self-motivated and eager to learn new skills
- Must past a pre-employment drug screen
- High School diploma, vocational training, certification form an accreditation organization, or combination of schooling and relevant work experience
- Strong technical understanding, attention to detail, and thoroughness
- Prior experience documenting repairs with in company work order system