Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
$12-15/hr Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
- Read, interpret and follow basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, bills of materials, and other written instructions or procedures to accurately assemble equipment and products.
- Utilize hand held tools such as a hand held screw and drill gun.
- Performing soldering, which is the process in which two or more metal items are joined together by melting and flowing a filler metal (solder) into the joint.
- Maintain inventory of product in work stations.
- Perform quality work checks to insure the product meets quality standards.
- Identify product defects and complete appropriate documentation when defects are identified.
- Rework and/or repair assembled equipment and products according to engineering specification changes.
- Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- 1st and 2nd shift, temp to hire opportunities.
- Previous manufacturing experience in an assembly capacity required.
- Reliable transportation.
- Strong work ethic and stable work history.
Halpin Staffing Services provides great jobs with desirable employers in Southeast Wisconsin and Northeast Illinois. Find your next position in accounting, finance, engineering, HR, marketing/sales, administration or light and heavy industry. We’ve got flexible scheduling options and competitive benefits available! Apply today or visit us at halpinpersonnel.com!