Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Twin Lakes, WI 53181
Receives, stores, and distributes material, tools, equipment, and products. Must have strong organizational skills, mechanically inclined as well as self-motivated.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reads production schedule, customer order, work order, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed
- Conveys materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code
- Be able to interpret Tooling/Part Drawings.
- Ensures tools are marked with proper identifying information prior to moving
- Opens bales, crates and other containers
- Operates Forklift to transport stored items from warehouse to plant or to pick up items from several locations for shipment
- Complete tooling duties as assigned (50% of the job responsibility). (Currently this has decreased significantly from 50% as there are so many molds that need staging at this time because we are so busy. Ideally we would want someone that works well with hand tools, etc. In order to help in the tooling department when needed and when the staging is caught up with).