Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Kenosha, WI 53144
- Work from manufacturing order, pick lists, bills of material, and instructions, pull orders from finished stock storage area; select proper quantity, repack as necessary, apply proper labels to carton and containers, place on skid and move to the staging area.
- Keep production departments supplied with in-process parts, materials and supplies.
- Pull items requested or where required from stock areas and truck to production areas.
- Receive components parts and subassemblies; verify counts and identification before moving into warehouse or paint staging area.
- Utilize available storage space in an efficient manner. Arrange for materials to be rotated in a proper first in, first out manner.
- Stock inventory in proper location, consolidate and rotate according to established procedures.
- Perform inventory cycle counts as specified.
- Assist in the Shipping and Receiving department as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Temp to hire positions located in Kenosha, WI.
- All 3 shifts available, $10-13/hr. depending on experience.
- Forklift experience strongly preferred.
- Candidates with solid work history and minimal gaps in employment will receive first consideration.
- Regular and prompt attendance is a must.