Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Lake Geneva, WI 53147
- Provide the very highest quality in terms of treatments and professional concept.
- To work as part of the Well Spa team to consistently provide exceedingly high levels of treatments to our Guests- creating a wonderful, nurturing, safe environment for relaxation and well-being of all our Guests.
- To have effective time management skills, to begin and end treatments in appropriate timing standards set forth by Well Spa.
- Maintain a clean, safe Spa in which state standards of sanitation are to be in effect at all times.
- Re-stock rooms with appropriate numbers of linens, products, and set-up for the following day.
- Ability to speak, read, write and understand the English language.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible and cooperative with all Associates of Well Spa and The Hotel.
- Monthly meetings with staff required.
- Must ensure privacy and confidentialities of each and every Guest.
- Maintain and update all necessary records for each Spa and Salon Guest for high performance standards to be set forth by Well Spa.
- Sales skills required- must be able to accurately recommend products to Guests and sell efficiently all lines carried by Well Spa and Janice Salon at Well Spa.
- Must attend trainings of product knowledge for all lines carried by Well Spa, as well as all service training provided by Well Spa.
- Always maintain a professional image while at work.
- Ability to work and cooperate with the management team at all times.
- Perform Opening and Closing procedures as directed by the Lead Massage Therapist and Spa Director.
- Must keep room stations neat and tidy, even at busy times.
- Must assist with housekeeping duties of the Treatment rooms and the adjacent bathroom.
- Help with inventory levels to ensure stock levels are appropriate at all times.
- Fill out a prescription card for each Guest to recommend products and create service repeats. Tell them about our website for reorders and descriptions of services.
- Strive to match 50% Service to Product dollars in each transaction with each Guest. (For a $60 service, sell $30 retail).
- Responsible for Room turnovers and set-ups at all times.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must hold and keep current a Massage Therapist license in the State of Wisconsin and provide Well Spa with the original small license to post at Well Spa.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in Massage Therapy.
- Proven Sales and Recommendation background.
- Willing to attend ongoing education- both provided and on a free will basis.
- Must have friendly, congenial personality and professional attitude towards all associates in all departments.
- Must exhibit energy and enthusiasm for the job and the facility.
- Must make good decisions with the basis of the best interests for the facility.
- May be required to work overtime, evenings and weekends.
- Must be able to work efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to stand, walk, and or sit and continuously perform essential job functions.
- Ability to perform tasks requiring bending, stooping, kneeling, and walking.
This position reports to the Massage Supervisor.