Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Sturtevant, WI 53177
New Product Implementation:
- Creation of accurate information: engineering drawings, machine program, bills of materials, and routings
- Oversees first time run of products, making adjustments and changes as needed
- Working with Prototype Specialist to gather information needed such as material, and develop and adjust programs
- Working with shop personnel and other Manufacturing Engineers to identify, problem solve, and make recommendations for areas of improvements to reduce time and material wastes
- Working with customer suggest design changes for better manufacturability
- Evaluate and communicate production estimated rates
- Communicating various documentation changes and updates to parties involved with the process, known as Engineering Change Notices
Bachelor s Degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing, or Industrial Engineering
- Fluent in 3D CAD Software (Examples: Solidworks, AutoCAD)
- Familiar with motion and time studies
- 1+ years of experience
- Previous experience in sheet metal fabrication
- Understanding of LEAN manufacturing
- OEM manufacturing knowledge
- Quality Management Systems (ISO9001)
- 2D Nesting software (Sigmanest)
- Working with ERP Systems
- Shop floor environment
- Desk area is protected with minimal risk for injury
- Steel toe footwear and other PPE required on production floor