Racine, WI 53403
- Tear down, rebuild and service a variety of industrial machines both in house and on location.
- Industries include water separation, general machining and chemical treatment.
- Analyze electrical, mechanical and hydraulic drawings.
- Troubleshoot issues as they arise.
- Fabricate and machine parts as necessary.
- Provide quality customer service.
- Various other duties as assigned.
- 1st shift, temp to hire position located in Racine, WI.
- $15-22/hr, depending on experience.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a mechanical maintenance capacity.
- Water separation or centrifuge machinery experience highly preferred.
- Electrical, mechanical and hydraulic knowledge.
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical and other related blueprints.
- Machining and fabricating experience desired.
- Computer skills including MS Word and Excel.