Racine, WI 53403
- Maintain our equipment in a manner that coincides with company policies.
- Overall maintenance of all equipment and facilities (not limited to production machines)
- Improve overall availability and efficiency (OEE) of our production machines
- Collect data and focus on facts when making decisions that would improve current machines
- Ability to use a heightened sense of urgency when dealing with high profile problems/issues
- Ability to quickly gain consensus and rally workforce by using data and past practice while promoting change for improvement
- Ability to continually develop technical and leadership skills among direct reports
- Ability to quickly determined if an issue is people, process or press driven and act accordingly
- 1st and 2nd shift positions located in Racine, WI.
- $17-23/hr. depending on experience.
- Temp to hire after 90 days.
- 3+ years industrial machine maintenance experience required.
- Strong mechanical and electrical ability.
- Reliable transportation.
- Background check and drug screen upon hire.
Keywords: maintenance, mechanic, fitter, millwright, machine, manufacturing, technician, repair, machinery, injection, plastic.