Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Franklin, WI 53132
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform electrical maintenance on all equipment
- Troubleshoot and repair equ i pment as needed
- Perform preventive maintenance on all manufacturing equipment
- Assist operators when necessary
- Assist in the maintenance of spare parts inventory
- Assist in the completion of special projects including: equipment installation, machine and building modifications, and safety improvements
- Install and maintain electrical systems of the plant and equipment
- Diagnose machine malfunctions and make required repairs and adjustments to keep machine in production
- Assemble, align units and machines
- Make sketches of replacement parts
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment
- Available for call-in for equipment and building maintenance problems
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum 3-years experience in electrical and mechanical machine maintenance
- Experience working with printing, and converting equipment is prefera b le
- Plumbing skills including sizing and installing copper, black iron, galvanized, and PVC pipe, gauges, valves, meters, and fixtures
- Experience operating tools such as: drills, presses, milling machines, and portable hand tools
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be computer literate
- Knowledge of electrical systems including distribution, circuits, wiring, fuses, switches, and relays
- Understanding of PLC' s, ladder logic, I/O, and machine control devices
- Understanding of lubrication procedures including the use of oil and grease
- Basic understanding of mechanical systems including: belt, pulleys, gears, motors, and transmissions
- Ability to read schematics and blueprints along with a sufficient understanding of electrical, electronic, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems to trace problems when p r ints are not available