Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Oak Creek, WI 53154-
Essential Functions include the following.
- Reading and interpretation of equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance.
- Emergency repairs on production equipment to keep lines operational at all times.
- Scheduled maintenance repairs of equipment including replacement of failed components such as bearings, belts, motors, power/control lines, etc.
- Diagnose problems and replace or repair parts as needed.
- Dismantle defective machines and equipment and install new or repaired parts, using specifications and/or blueprints, precision measuring instruments and hand tools.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lock Out/Tag Out experience REQUIRED.
- 5 or more years of direct experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Meat plant experience is preferred. Electrical experience (480/110/low voltage).
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Basic hydraulics/pneumatics experience.
- Able to speak, read and write in English a must. Bilingual skills a plus.
- Able to read and follow blueprints and electrical diagrams.
- Experience in performing preventative maintenance.
- Able to work extended work schedules including weekends, holidays and overtime.
- Experience in a fast paced production environment.
- Able to interface well with production line workers and supervisors.
- Must be self-motivated and possess good time management, good organization skills.
- Compliance on records management, and communication of priorities.