Waukegan, IL 60085
Direct hire position. Only looking for highly skilled on the electronics side of commercial buildings and production machinery with a good work history. Maintenance is non-union
Experience in the following:
- Understanding and experience in a commercial manufacturing environment, includes building lighting, Networking, Power Distribution and Switchgear
- Experience troubleshooting and repair of single & three phase circuits, both 480V and 240V
- Experience troubleshooting and repair of Industrial Motor Controls, Relays and Contactors
- Experience troubleshooting and repair of Machinery Control Panels
- Experience with Allen Bradley PLC s
- Experience with Allen Bradley AC Frequency and DC Drives
- Experience with Encoders and Feedback Systems
- Experience with Pneumatic and Hydraulic circuits
- Ability and experience running conduit, Seal Tight, Raceway and Cable Tray Systems
- Ability to read detailed electrical schematics and troubleshoot as needed
Must be self-motivated, a self-starter and self-directed to work without close supervision in a team environment.
Must be hard working, dependable and safety conscious.
Some lifting required and must be able to stand, walk, and bend for long periods of time