Racine, WI 53403
- Properly assemble, prepare, and box materials or products for distribution.
- Work with other members of the line or group to assemble products.
- Keep a clean and tidy workspace.
- Identify any defective items and handle according to established procedures.
- Pack, weigh, and label completed items for shipment or storage.
- Manufacturing/Industrial background.
- Experience with power and hand tools a plus.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Prompt attendance and punctuality is a must.
- Strong manual dexterity.
- Basic math and communication skills required.
Keywords: packing, packaging, assemble, assembly, assembler, manufacturing, general labor