Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Journeyman Tool & Die Maker
Bay View, WI 53207
Under general supervision of the Tool & Die Group Leader, this position is responsible to set up and operate engine lathers, milling machines, drill presses, EDM as well as surface, cylindrical and tool grinders. The Journeyman Tool & Die Maker must be able to disassemble, diagnose, repair, grind, time and reassemble all dies.
- Trouble shoot production problems
- Create new or replacement parts from samples and blueprints
- Operate forklift and hoists
- Train staff to achieve acceptable performance levels
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Obtain Indentured Journeyman Card
- Perform all tasks outlined in the state indentured training program
- Ability to work 10 hour days (3: 00 pm to 1: 00 am) Monday through Thursday with additional hours occasionally on Friday
Capabilities and Success Factors
- Strong technical aptitude
- Above average problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with continuous challenges
- Team orientation with the ability to influence others
- Focus on safety in the workplace in order to protect yourself and others from occupational accidents and injuries
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Minority/Veteran/Disabled